1.) INFORMATION GATHERED
INSELLER collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the Site. This information does not personally identify the User, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected can include information such as the type of browser by which User accessed Site and the length of the visit to the Site.
Cookies are small bits of data cached in a User’s browser. The Site utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you visited its pages before. No other User information is gathered with Cookies use.
3.) USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate User, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual User).
- a.) INSELLER does not sell or rent User personally identifiable information collected on Site to a third party. User credit/debit card’ details and information will not be sold, shared, rented or leased by INSELLER to any third party.
- b.) INSELLER can disclose User’s personally identifiable information to third parties as to complete processing a Service, such as for a courier delivery or order tracking and processing purpose.
- c.) INSELLER may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of the Site or analyze User interest in some of its pages and may under certain circumstances disclose personally identifiable information to third parties to enhance User experience at the Site.
- d.) User can provide INSELLER with Content for general publishing or feedback, such as User experience at Site and INSELLER may include User name or other identifying data with such Content on User’s consent.
- e.) INSELLER may disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. INSELLER may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or as otherwise required by law.
- f.) User personally identifiable information may be provided to a third party if INSELLER files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of its assets or ownership in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations such as mergers or acquisitions.
- g.) Personally identifiable information collected by Site is securely stored and are not accessible to third parties or employees of INSELLER except for use as indicated above.
- h.) Whilst INSELLER does take appropriate steps to ensure Content data privacy and security, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4.) OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTIES
To modify or update any information User sent to the Site please send an e-mail with the subject line “Update” to email@example.com.