Welcome to inseller.com, the website (“Site”) of INSELLER. The Site provides various services (“Service”, as later described) subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) detailed herein.
INSELLER and Site are owned and represented by inCube8 General Trading L.L.C. having its registered place of business at Units 1201-1202, O-14 Tower, Al Abraj St., Business Bay, Dubai, U.A.E, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“UAE”). TRN: 100058015700003
Please read the following carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by the hereafter mentioned Terms & Conditions then you may not use the Site or the Service in any way. By accessing the Site or using the Service, you are considered a user (“User”) who agreed to these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws.
Individuals who did not register their e-mail address at Site might not be able to access or use all the information and functionality presented on Site. For avoidance of doubt, such individuals are also considered a User.
1.) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
User is provided with access to viewing and buying certain luxury items as well as related services ("Service"). Buyers of such items are in particular subject to the Buying Terms.
2.) LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
User is granted by INSELLER a limited license to access Site and Service for personal use. This license does not include copying any content (“Content” as later described) from Site, caching or having hypertext links to Site except when expressly agreed by INSELLER. User must not upload, post, or transmit any Content not having an express right to make available. User must not upload, post, or transmit to Site any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. User must not carry-out any action that may impose a large load on Site’s infrastructure, use data mining, data gathering or extraction tools. User may not bypass any measures used by INSELLER to prevent or restrict access to Site or Service. Any unauthorized use by User shall terminate the license and permissions granted to User. INSELLER at its sole discretion determines what is considered an unauthorized use at any time and, on such an occurrence, may terminate User’s license without notice.
(“Content”) is any information and functionality available thru Site, including but not limited to ads, photos, text, User information and postings by User and Site. By posting Content to Site a User agrees to the following:
- a.) All Content the User provides belongs to Site.
- b.) INSELLER reserves the right to use Content for any lawful purpose without notice to User.
- c.) By posting Content to Site the User automatically waives any right to such Content.
- d.) By posting Content to Site the User is responsible for the accuracy and legality of any such posts.
- e.) By posting Content to Site the User warrants that such postings do not infringe on the rights of any individual or entity.
- f.) Unless required by law, Site reserves the right to refuse to share, display, delete or move any Content posted on Site.
- g.) INSELLER reserves the right to contact a User by email or other communication media without prior consent, at the User address registered through the Site.
- h.) INSELLER is entitled, at its sole discretion, to limit or terminate a User access to the Site and the Content, including deleting Content that the User may have posted to the Site.
INSELLER is not associated in any way with the brands displayed thru Site and sold via Service, whether as an authorized distributor or otherwise. The brands are a registered trademark of their owners.
Except for material in the public domain under the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) Federal Law 7 of 2002 pertaining to Copyrights and Neighboring Rights (UAE Copyright Law), all material contained on Site including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code is protected by the United States of America and other countries copyright laws.
None of the material contained on Site may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of INSELLER. User may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content without the prior consent of the copyright owner. Content contains material which is owned by or licensed to Site. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
5.) USER DECLARATIONS
A User confirms that:
- a.) User is of legal age to access Site, use Service and form a binding agreement.
- b.) User is not barred from receiving Service under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, User’s domicile or other applicable jurisdictions.
- c.) User will provide true information to and thru Site. This includes providing the correct name and address.
- d.) User will not create more than one registered profile/account at Site. User will maintain confidentiality of the User’s information registered at Site and be fully responsible for all activities that occur via the User’s profile/account. User will notify Site of any suspected use of User’s password by a third party and any other suspected breach of security that may jeopardize the confidentiality of User information registered at Site.
- e.) User will not use Site for unlawful or fraudulent actions.
- f.) User will not copy, or otherwise make an illegal use, of Content posted at Site.
Site will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure by User to comply with the aforementioned responsibilities and the Terms & Conditions.
6.) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Content on Site is for general and personal information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Site does not claim full ownership of all the Content displayed.
Content may include links to other websites. These links are provided for User convenience and further information. They do not signify that INSELLER endorse the other website(s).
Content, Service and any links to third party websites are provided to User on “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of or accuracy, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The use of Content is entirely at User’s risk. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Site be liable for any loss or damage caused by User relying on Content or information obtained thru Site or a linked site. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, recommendation or other Content available thru Site or obtained from a linked site.
7.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
User expressly agrees that INSELLER, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, consultants and licensors shall not be liable to User for any direct or indirect losses or damages, including but not limited to the loss of profits or data resulting from the use of Site or Service.
INSELLER does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of Content found or offered on Site for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that Content may contain inaccuracies or errors and INSELLER expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
User agrees to indemnify INSELLER, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, consultants and licensors and hold them harmless from any claim or demand arising out of User breach or violation of any laws or rights associated with the use of Service.
9.) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
User consents to receive communications from INSELLER by electronic mail (E-mail) and via Site. User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that INSELLER provide to User electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. E-mail correspondence is the official means of communication and for confirming communications that occurred via other methods between User and INSELLER. In case of conflict in interpretation, E-mail takes precedence as being the kept record over other communication methods.
10.) MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES
INSELLER reserves the right to make changes to Site, Services, and Terms & Conditions at any time. At its sole discretion, INSELLER may notify User of the material changes it carries out by sending an email to the address User registered at Site. Otherwise sufficient notice is deemed to have been served by INSELLER communicating and/or publishing via Site the modification or change that occurred. User should check for modifications and changes prior to further use of Site or Service. Should User wish to terminate registration at Site and terminate using Service due to a modification or change then User may do so by sending an email with the subject line “Termination” to the email address email@example.com
The following constitutes a binding agreement between User (hereafter within these Buying Terms “Buyer”) and INSELLER.
Buyer wishes to purchase certain items (“Item”) as may be displayed and described on Site and other media, and is subject to Buyer agreeing the following terms:
1.) Buyer acknowledges that INSELLER authentication process is in-house and independent. Brands identified on the Site are not involved in the authentication of Item being sold and none of the brands owners assumes any responsibility for any Item purchased thru Site.
2.) As a courtesy to Buyer, INSELLER may provide descriptions and condition reports of Item on site and thru other means of communications. Buyer should note that descriptions of Item are not warranties and that each Item is sold "as is".
3.) Most purchased Items can be returned for a no-questions-asked refund of the purchase price (“Price”) provided that:
- a.) Buyer expresses a wish to return the item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar Days of the Buyer's receipt of the Item along with a tracking number for the return parcel and courier’s name. And
- b.) Buyer arrange for returning Item via courier, at the Buyer’s expense, to INSELLER. And
- c.) Item is returned undamaged in the original condition it was received, with INSELLER original tag still attached.
- d.) Item has not been purchased on layaway payment plan.
- e.) Item was not designated as a final-sale, as was displayed or otherwise communicated on Site or with Buyer ahead of purchase.
- f.) Item was not purchased pursuant to physical inspection at INSELLER office or at promotion events that INSELLER participated in.
- g.) Item reaches INSELLER office within 10 day's of the Buyer's receipt of the item.
4.)The methods of payment for a purchased Item as accepted by INSELLER are communicated via Site. In general they include:
- a. Major credit and debit cards, as listed on Site.
- b. PayPal, billed in USD
5.) In general, refunds for returned Item are made via the same method of payment originally used to purchase Item.
6.) Item purchased via Site is usually delivered within 7 working days, by a well reputed courier of good standing contracted by INSELLER. In general, INSELLER does not accept a Postal Office Box (P.O. Box) as a delivery address.
7.) All customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer. If the Buyer declines to pay the duties and taxes upon receipt of an order, INSELLER will cover the duties and taxes and return shipping cost and deduct the same amount from the payment that the Buyer made for the order. The remaining amount will be refunded back to the Buyer excluding the original shipping cost.
8.) The courier contracted by INSELLER to deliver Item may require the presentation of a government-issued identification prior to the release of Item to Buyer or the Buyer’s authorized representative.
9.) All items sold on the Site are sold “as is” and INSELLER does not provide any warranty to the items being sold on the Site and any potential damage or physical defect of an item bought on INSELLER is a sole responsibility of the Buyer.
10.) All items sold on the Site are covered by INSELLER's Authenticity Guarantee, which grants a full refund equal to Item’s selling price paid by the Buyer, in a case that the item purchased was determined to be not genuine Item. Customer can return an Item back to INSELLER under Authenticity Guarantee provided that:
- a. The Customer notified INSELLER customer support about the wish to return the item under INSELLER Authenticity Guarantee by sending an email to email@example.com along with the order number and explicitly stating possible reasons for the item not being authentic, And
- b. Provided with the return shipping number, which was paid by the Customer, along with the courier name, And
- c. The Customer contacted INSELLER no later than 3 months after the order was placed on the Site.
When the item is received by the INSELLER, the authenticity team will re-inspect it again and take the final judgement on the item’s authenticity, which will be communicated back to the customer within 4-5 weeks after the receipt of the item at INSELLER’s premises. The outcome can be the following:
a) If the item is deemed to be not authentic, the customer will be refunded the full order value except for return shipping cost and any duties or taxes that might have been paid;
b) If the item is deemed to be authentic, the customer will have the item shipped back where the customer would need to cover the shipping fees, which will be collected upfront either by the credit card or Paypal payment and will equal the regular shipping fees that are for the geographic zone where the customer is located.
13.) In some cases INSELLER might request the Buyer to provide additional information such as detailed address or transaction authorization number to verify an order. If the Buyer fails to provide the additional information, then such order will be cancelled and the payment voided no later than 5 days after the order date.
Other rules may apply as mentioned on www.inseller.com and/or in correspondence between INSELLER and User.
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
INSELLER and Site are owned and represented by inCube8 General Trading L.L.C. having its registered place of business at Units 1201-1202, O-14 Tower, Al Abraj St., Business Bay, Dubai, U.A.E, Dubai, U.A.E
LAWS AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, INSELLER, Site or associated Service, please send an email with the subject line “Query” to firstname.lastname@example.org